Historical Archives

Both the Panton Hill and St. Andrews churches were build in the mid-1800s during a time when the prospect of gold might be found in the area.

On this page we have posted some pictures of the history of both the churches and the communities that they support.

Sunday, 1962

Muller Murphey

 

Vicarage 1922

Blessing of the Plough 1958

St Matthews Parishioners

St Matthews more recently

St Matthews Parishioners

Ye Olde Green walls

Bride and Bridesmaid

Sunday School