Historical Archives

Both the Panton Hill and St. Andrews churches were build in the mid-1800s during a time when the prospect of gold might be found in the area.

On this page we have posted some pictures of the history of both the churches and the communities that they support.

Sunday, 1962
Muller Murphey

 

Vicarage 1922
Blessing of the Plough 1958
St Matthews Parishioners
St Matthews more recently

St Matthews Parishioners
Ye Olde Green walls
Bride and Bridesmaid
Sunday School